A Message from Ethan Stowell •
We at Ethan Stowell Restaurants have always prided ourselves on providing safe and enjoyable spaces for our community to enjoy as they come together and share time, food, drink and laughter. However, within the unique situation that we as a restaurant family and we as a community have found ourselves, we wanted to reassure our guests, our team members and our families that we have no higher priority than ensuring the continued health and safety of those who join us within our restaurants. As stewards to both our guests and our team, we know that this responsibilty for the wellbeing of others necessitates constant attention as well as constant reexamination and refinement. As we take the steps to open our dining rooms back up to our guests we would like to outline the enhanced safety practices that we have instituted at all properties as they offer inside dining.
Effective immediately, our guests will find the following safety measures in place:
- All people who enter our restaurants will now be temperature screened. All team members engage in temperature screening before reporting to work each day. All guests joining us for in restaurant dining will be temperature screened by an ESR team member before entry into our dining rooms.
- Mask use is mandatory for all team members while working or occupying our restaurant spaces. Guests are required to use masks except when seated at table. Guests are requested to use masks while any team member are present at their table.
- We are offering voluntary contract tracing forms at all locations.
- In addition to meeting all health standards, we are ensuring that all tables are physically distanced at a minimum of 6' where physical barriers are not possible or desirable. All surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between seatings.
- Parties are currently limited to 5 guests or fewer.
- Restrooms must be used by only one person at a time and mask use while in the restroom is mandatory. Our team members are committed to providing safe restrooms and are wiping down surfaces within our restrooms at least once per hour.
- All team members are required to wash hands consistently and thorougly throughout the performance of their duties. Glove use is mandatory across all tasks that involve food handling and we have introduced new modes of service to minimize physical contact throughout the guest experience. Hand sanitizer is available to guests both at entrance and exit points as well as throughout our restaurants.
Safety measures are only part of the solution. It is all of our responsibility to stay home should we be feeling ill or showing any symptoms of sickness. Our team takes that oath and we ask the same of our guests. We are all in this together and if we take care of ourselves we will make it through this together. Thank you for reading, thank you for your trust and thank you as always for being our guest.