The August 7th Sunday Feast at Tavolàta is an old school spaghetti and meatball dinner with a modern twist. Chef Brandon Kirksey will be preparing, among other delicious dishes, chicken meatballs. Awesome! Sunday Feasts are tons of fun and always sellout–don’t miss your chance to get in on the family style fun!
- When: Sunday August 7th, 6PM
- Where: Tavolata
- Why: Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Cost: $25
- Romaine Caesar Salad with white anchovy vinaigrette, brioche crouton, parmesan cheese
- Bruschetta with roasted garlic, pecorino, chives
- Spaghetti with chicken meatballs, basil, oregano, tomato
- Rapini with garlic, chili, lemon
- Zeppole with caramel sauce
Dinner will be served family style at the communal table where seating is limited to 26 guests. Reservations are required.